Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is mYVoice?
mYVoice is an opportunity for anyone with a connection to our mission - friends, supporters, volunteers, families, and others - to celebrate and share this connection. Each page includes a personal story, photos, progress towards a personal fundraising goal, and a guest book with notes of encouragement from supporters.
We foster a thoughtful, creative, and diverse community. You will find a variety of personal pages in this area reflecting the diversity of the people we serve.
2. Where do funds raised from these pages go?
Youth Villages is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization - all funds donated through personal pages go to support our work. You can read more about our mission and our programs. These funds are unrestricted - we use them to support our mission and programs wherever the need is greatest. We make every effort to direct the funds you raise to the region in which you love and work, unless otherwise directed.
Your Personal Page
Celebrate a personal milestone or honor a special occasion by creating your own personal fundraising page on our site
Get Started »
How To Get Started
Things to think about:
1. Pick a name for your page.
2. Find a digital image to upload and display.
3. Decide on fundraising goals.
4. Share a compelling story to honor or inspire.
5. Provide a personal donation as the initial gift for your page.
6. Invite people to your webpage and show them how to get involved by making contributions to your fund or tribute.
See an Example